Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why do I suck at this game called love?

Hahaha! I know that's probably the corniest title ever but it's how I feel right now. Maybe it's just me, but honestly, I feel like I can never have what I want. Everything was great in the beginning and now things are completely the opposite of that. We used to talk all the time...go out, have dinner, etc. Now it's like I'm just a second thought. I'm too good for that. I hate feeling this way. I never did anything to deserve this. I don't even ask for much from them and still I get nothing. The sad part is that I really wanted this to work. I mean, I can probably deal with it for a while longer, but if nothing changes, I'd be an idiot to stay in the relationship. I do plan on talking to them within the next few days to see where this is going, but I think the outlook is leaning more towards a friendship. I really hate it. I know there are plenty more options out there for me but I saw something in this one and I thought it would be different. Things just seem too similar to my previous relationship and that's the one thing I don't need. I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I want to do it yet. Things are always easier said than done...

1 comment:

Phoebe Jan said...

hahaha! i love the title! but you didn't mention how your good at video games...remember? i'm sorry that you're going through this. i know things will get better for you. chin up! hope to see you soon! i miss our chicken patty lunches.

btw... love your new glasses! =)