Thursday, October 2, 2008

Aww shit!

That just happens to be the title of my new favorite song: Aww Shit! by Kelis. I don't know how I never heard it before. Makes me feel good for some reason. Don't ask.

Oh sorry about that last post. I was just really frustrated for a reason some of you may already know. I think I'm doing better now. Partially because I feel like I'm fooling myself into thinking everything is okay...but it helps a lot. I know it might not be the right thing to do but at least I can cope now.

Yesterday I went to Atlantic City with Gary and his sister JayJ. Had a pretty good time...mainly due to alcohol use haha! I won a little on the slots and we ended up at Bobby Flay's restaurant. We really should've checked the menu before we were seated because the cheapest steak was like $32. The one I got was almost $40. I was about to tell the waiter (who, according to Gary, was hitting on me) that if Bobby Flay doesn't bring out my steak, I'm not paying. I have to say that it was worth it though. It was one of the best steaks I've ever had. But enough about steak.

Had some good conversations back at the room. Did I mention how much I love hotels? I guess it's knowing that I don't have to clean up the room later hah. And the beds are always so comfortable. I love it. I'm going to finish this entry later. Gotta run!