Saturday, September 27, 2008

Keep on hoping...

(I figure I'd try something different and post a pic of myself before I write each entry. Is that corny? hah. I dont care.)

So here I am...blogging. Again. I don't know how many of you will find my life interesting but I guess I just need a place to put all my thoughts since my life has kind of been an emotional roller-coaster these past few months. But let's save that mess for later.

Went out last night with the "girls." It was fun, though I had a headache most of the night from pregaming too early. I guess I was already having my hangover haha. Anyway, I was kind of getting annoyed at this one person because they obviously showed no respect for the fact that I showed up with my current "significant other." It amazes me how arrogant some people can be. Especially when they're young. Not that I think I'm old...but I do think I've reached a certain level of maturity where I respect everyone until they give me a reason not to.

Random:



Oh, and I pre-ordered a T-mobile G1 the other day. I've been a diehard Sidekick fan for almost 3 years now and I have to say that I'm sick of it. It's time for a change. I think the G1 looks pretty nifty though. It doesn't ship out until October 22 sadly. I guess I can wait.

So what's new with my life? Not too much really. I'm in another relationship after a brief stint of being single. I'm happy, but starting over is hard after being with someone for 3 years. It's like I'm learning things for the first time again, and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. I really like this person and I'm sure they like me too, but there's always those things little things that stick out and kind of ruin everything. I won't get into that because there's nothing I can do to change them. The only fear I have is that they'll lose interest in me. I guess that's one of my biggest fears now when it comes to relationships, since my ex broke things off by basically saying "I think we should take a break so I can be sure you're the right guy for me." After 3 years you'd think someone would be sure, but I guess not. Fuck my life (oh and that's pretty much the only fucking that's going on in my life in case you're interested. haha).

No comments: